Welcome to Open Source Philippines!
This is Gani Mendoza from Baguio City, and I am the owner of this blog designed to promote open source software in the Philippines.
- By contributing ideas
- Doing it in action
- Promote a culture of openness
In all undertaking, I recommend you follow these guidelines from Made To Stick book:
- Simple — find the core of any idea
- Unexpected — grab people’s attention by surprising them
- Concrete — make sure an idea can be grasped and remembered later
- Credible — give an idea believability
- Emotional — help people see the importance of an idea
- Stories — empower people to use an idea through narrative
We’ll make it short, simple, visual but concise. We value clarity and action.
After all, ideas are nothing without execution (Derek Sivers).